D V D
|DVD5s, also known
"single layer DVDs"
DVD9s, also known as
"double layer DVDs"
Maximum data transfer
rate for movie playback
Players & Recorders
720x486 non-square pixels
720x576 non-square pixels
horizontal x vertical pixels
1280 x 720
1920 x 1080
H D M I
- HDMI 1.0 was released
December 9, 2002 and is a single-cable digital audio/video connector
interface with a maximum TMDS bandwidth of 4.9 Gbit/s. It supports up to
3.96 Gbit/s of video bandwidth (1080p/60 Hz or UXGA) and 8 channel
/192 kHz/24-bit audio.
- HDMI 1.1 was released on May
20, 2004 and added support for DVD Audio.
- HDMI 1.2 was released August
8, 2005 and added support for One Bit Audio, used on Super Audio CDs, at up
to 8 channels. It also added the availability of HDMI Type A connectors for
PC sources, the ability for PC sources to only support the sRGB color.
- HDMI 1.2a was released on December 14, 2005.
- HDMI 1.3 was released June 22, 2006 and increased
the single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s).It
optionally supports Deep Color, with 30-bit, 36-bit, and 48-bit xvYCC, sRGB,
or YCbCr, compared to 24-bit sRGB or
YCbCr in previous HDMI versions.
- HDMI 1.4 was released on May 28, 2009, and Silicon Image
expects their first HDMI 1.4 products to sample in the second half of 2009,
increases the maximum resolution to 4K × 2K (3840×2160p at 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz
and 4096×2160p at 24Hz. High Speed HDMI 1.3 cables can support all HDMI 1.4
features except for the HDMI Ethernet Channel.
Free software to rip and backup your DVDs
How to save youtube videos to your computer
- Open windows explorer and go to Tools > Folder Options > View and select the options "Show hidden files and folders" and de-select "Hide protected Operating system files"
- Open "My Computer" open "Documents and Settings"
directory(mostly in C drive) and open the directory corresponds to your User
- Open Local Settings > Temporary Internet Files >
- Delete all the files in this directory(You can actually
avoid this step, this step is just to make your job easy, to easily identify
the file which we have to download)
- Open youtube.com website and open the video you want to
- Play the complete video once
- Go to the "Temporary Internet Files" directory, You can
see many files that are part of the WebPages you opened recently saved in
- Copy the entire directory to Desktop or some other
location as your search will be easy if the directory is copied to new
- Open the new directory, and check each files. The video
file you are looking for will be in size of MB's(depends on the length of video)and with an extension ".flv"
- Open all the shortlisted files with a